- >> Elam, Asshur, Arphaxad, Lud, Aram
- >>>>Aram >> Uz, Hul, Gether, Mash
- >>>>Arphaxad >> Shelah, Eber
- >>>>>>Eber >> Peleg, Joktan
- >>>>>>>> Joktan >> Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth, Jerah, Hadoram, Uzal, Diklah, Obal, Abimael, Sheba, Orphir, Havilah, Jobab
- >> Cush, Mizraim, Put, Canaan.
- >>>>Cush >> Seba, Havilah, Sabtah, Raamah, Sabteca >>>Nimrod
- >>>>>>Raamah >> Sheba, Dedan
- >>>>Mizraim >>… Ludites…
- >>>>Canaan >>… Sidon…
- >> Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, Trias.
- >>>>Gomer >> Ashkenaz, Riphath, Togarmah
- >>>>Javan >> Elishah, Tarshish, Kittim, Rodanim.
They were identified by clan, language, territory, national identity.
After accepting Jesus by grace through faith, through believing in my heart and confessing with my mouth… ( Born again in the Ark of our Salvation – Jesus Christ) ….
- Do I proudly carry my new born again identity in Christ?
- Am I a legitimate child of the kingdom?
- Do I speak the language of Christ in my every day life?… The language of love that is a reflection of the heart of the Father?
- Do I take territory for the kingdom or have I been absorbed by the ways of the world?
- Is my name written in the Book of Life?
- Am I leaving a Christian legacy for my descendants?
- Is my life a living testimony of Jesus Christ?
Seems the only thing we take to Heaven ( can present to the Lord) are souls, particularly those that the Lord entrusted us with, starting with our families.
The records are kept of what impact we had in our generation in either pointing towards or away from Jesus.
# Lord I pray that may I be a person who chooses life, chooses blessings and leaves a legacy that testifies to the Lord Jesus.
Me and my house we shall indeed serve the Lord. The Blood of Jesus has erased our names from all the books of the enemy and has written our names in the books of the Lord, starting with the Book of Life.
Therefore I declare and decree that me and my house shall trace our ancestry back to the Lord Jesus – indeed all of us born again in Christ Jesus.