ARCI -2021 Jan 31
~ Sunday Service Highlights
Had a wonderful Men’s Fellowship @ Arboretum
- Site to behold
- >> men were told to sprint
- … Prophet Don, Job and Eliude were off >> vumbi
- … some of us accused of running in slow motion
- … telling them...have you seen a giraffe sprinting?
- …>> It moves gracefully…according to the grace it has been accorded
>> We are more likely to receive glory in the area of our predestination & calling
… having successfully passed our justification process
>> whether exercise , training , empowerment, anointing
- Everyone has their own path to glory determined by the creator
- Follows a path according to >> Romans 8:28-30
- …Predestined >> Called >> Justified >> Glorified
- … and everything will work out for good as long as you love God and and pursuing your called out purpose
- One receives their glory in the area of their calling or predestination
- A fish can only receive its glory in the area of its predestination and calling >> within water
- …not in trying to compete with a monkey among the trees
- Many stories abound of those forced to be doctors, lawyers & engineers
- …. only for them to finish the degree hand it over to their parents and pursue their passion
- … >> Passion is tied to predestination and calling
- … like a fish would feel out of place among the trees & prefers the water
>> Point for today…
…everyone has their own race to run in Christ >> created / born to do
…….Know your race and run it
.………Don’t waste time looking at others or complaining about your situation
But like the story of the lion and the antelope in the wilderness
- When the antelope wakes up,
- …it knows it has to run faster than the fastest lion
- ….. or it will become food for the day
- And when the lion wakes up
- … it knows it must run faster than the slowest antelope
- ….. or it will be hungry for the day
- Either way, whether a lion or an antelope
- … when the sun rises every morning
- …it is about running
Or in short>> Kila mtu apambane na hali yake
?? Pambana na hali yako
Romans 9:20 -21(NKJV)
- But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?”
- Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor?
>> An antelope complaining about its situation with the lion!!
Isaiah 10:15 (NKJV)
- Shall the ax boast itself against him who chops with it? Or shall the saw exalt itself against him who saws with it? As if a rod could wield itself against those who lift it up, Or as if a staff could lift up, as if it were not wood!
>> What God decides, you comply
Peter knowing what he is going to suffer and asking what of John
>> John 21:18-22 (NKJV)
- 18 Most assuredly, I say to you, when you were younger, you girded yourself and walked where you wished; but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will gird you and carry you where you do not wish.”
- 19 This He spoke, signifying by what death he would glorify God. And when He had spoken this, He said to him, “Follow Me.”
- 20 Then Peter, turning around, saw the disciple whom Jesus loved following, who also had leaned on His breast at the supper, and said, “Lord, who is the one who betrays You?”
- 21 Peter, seeing him, said to Jesus, “But Lord, what about this man?”
- 22 Jesus said to him, “If I will that he remain till I come, what is that to you? You follow Me.”
Philippians 2:12 (NKJV)
- Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
- >> salvation is personal…
- … not our common, family, church, national salvation!!
- … both the lion and the antelope are working out their salvation with the seriousness it deserves, failure to which is death!!
2 Timothy 2:15, 19-21 (NKJV)
- Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal: “The Lord knows those who are His,” and, “Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity.”
- But in a great house there are not only vessels of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay, some for honor and some for dishonor.
- Therefore if anyone cleanses himself from the latter, he will be a vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work.
- Work out your salvation with fear and trembling
- …with the seriousness it deserves
- … to be a vessel of honour, sanctified and useful to the Master for good work
- Focus on your race
- Relying on Christ the solid Rock
>> … for without Him I can do nothing >> John 15:5 (NKJV)
- “I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.
Philippians 4:13 (NKJV)
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- Reach your glorification
2 Timothy 4:7-8
- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
- Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not to me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.
>> A giraffe was not designed for sprinting… but to walk gracefully enjoying the air up there
>> Pambana na hali yako kwa Yesu
- Season for New Wine
- but requires New Wine Skins
- …particularly renewal of the soul man
- Spirit man – initial when we accept Christ
- Soul man – ongoing process
- …the new man
- … renewed in knowledge in the image of Christ …Colossians 3:10
- … Mind, will, emotion >> thinking, doing, product of doing (feeling)
- Body – when we go to heaven
3 John 1:2 (NKJV)
- Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
>> Overall prosperity is both for the physical body as well as the soul
Proverbs 10:22 (KJV)
- The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and he addeth no sorrow with it.
>> Any time a blessing of prosperity (riches) is adding sorrow, it is probably not of God
- Sorrow is basically the agony of the soul >> mind, will or emotion
- The enemy stealthily gives with one hand and takes from the other
- … may give riches, but add sorrow with it >> tormenting ones mind, will or emotions
- … prosperity is best enjoyed when one is healthy in both body and soul
- Therefore it is counterproductive to selling ones soul or do work that is detrimental to ones health
- …they both affect overall prosperity
Knowing the ways of God vs knowing His works
- One is a participator, the other an observer
- One is developed out of a personal relationship, the other not
- The grace of God more available with those that know His ways, know how to tap into it.
Exodus 33:13 (NKJV)
- Now therefore, I pray, if I have found grace in Your sight, show me now Your way, that I may know You and that I may find grace in Your sight. And consider that this nation is Your people.”
Psalm 103:7 (NKJV)
- He made known His ways to Moses, His acts to the children of Israel.